Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm never drinking again!

Everything a guy tells you is absolute bullshit!

I went on a three day drinking spree this weekend which has never happened before because usually after the first night I can't even talk about alcohol the next day. Somehow I pulled through all three nights of stumbling around parties and trying to get past our security without them noticing my obvious inebriation. Saturday was definitely the worst. I had a really good time, except for the fact that the guy I brought to the party flirted with another girl the ENTIRE TIME. It's not like it was a mystery that I liked him. He knew. Yea, he definitely knew, and I thought he liked me as well but of course not. Then she leaves and he comes to talk to me like I'm some kind of idiot. I'm not blind. I saw him with her the entire time like I didn't exist, and then he tries to feed me some bullshit story like he couldn't help it at all. Please. I am sick of guys. They're all a bunch of smelly dirty drunken slutty liars. Other than that part, the rest of the party was awesome. We got back home and I tossed my cookies. Then I went to my friend's room where I thought I had to puke again so I sat on the bathroom floor and just busted out crying like I was in some movie. I wasn't even that upset over the whole fiasco, but crying hysterically next to the toilet in my nice clothes seemed so fitting. Then Juan came to see if I needed a hospital, and I thought I might because I was afraid if I closed my eyes I'd die, but I told him no. Then the male slut called to see if I was ok, and I said I was fine and he said it sounds like you're crying and I said I wasn't and hung up. Now I'm sick from not sleeping or eating anything and I didn't go to any classes today, and I'm done with that guy and I hope I never see him again.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha thanks... btw thanks for keepin up with me tonight... hahaha we're both alone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home